Participate in activities in the technical area, education and in different areas within the Ixchel Museum, such as conferences, workshops, educational tours, among others.
• Be 18 years old or older.
• Service time of at least 6 months.
• Have availability to help two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
or days to be agreed.
• Complete the 3-day training course.
• Curriculum or resume with photograph.
• Proof of participation.
• Constant training.
• Special discounts in the museum’s store and bookstore.
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect, document, rescue, exhibit and educate about Guatemalan indigenous textile heritage.
6ta. calle final, zona 10, Centro Cultural UFM Ciudad de Guatemala, Guatemala
(502) 2361 8081 al 2
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday and Official Holidays: Closed